If you're like many small business owners, you wear a million hats and struggle to keep on top of everything. If marketing is one of those areas you haven't been able to dedicate enough time to, then keep reading.
As a small business owner myself, I know that time and budget are two of the biggest reasons for not starting a new initiative (such as a marketing program). But what if you could dedicate a few hours a week, for 8 weeks, and come out the other side with a fully functioning digital marketing program?
The program you need
That is exactly what I am offering in my new marketing training program. The concept is to not only teach you HOW to execute various marketing initiatives, but to have you implement each one on the spot. At the end of 8 weeks, you'll have:
- A buyer profile of your target customer
- Effective sales/marketing messaging to use throughout your business
- A Facebook (or other social media) profile, along with a strategy and a calendar for what to post
- A blog set up, along with one blog post written, and a calendar for future blogs
- An email system set up, along with a few email lists and templates to get you started
Interested? Learn more and sign up here.